THE CREATOR WORKSHOP
Get direct access to Alex in-the-field
Learn about the business of content creation, travel photography, video creation, and more! All in-the-field!
Workshops are group-based, 3 hours long, and structured as follows:
- 0.5 Hours - IntroFact-finding with the group and defining focus and where the group will derive the best value from
- Teaching fundamentals and structure, providing framework for the rest of the session around the skillsets identified
- 1.5 Hours - FieldworkOn-location application. Ranging from beginner level camera settings to advanced composition techniques. We'll reinforce and build upon whatever level you are at.
- Real-time access to Alex's workflow and process application. How he thinks about things in the field and sees the world through the lens.
- Practice. Practice. Practice.
- The workshop will highlight and drive technique to help start the process of building muscle memory on the weaknesses you want to improve.
- 1 Hours - PostworkRefine what was taught in a post-process capacity and learn how important this piece is to creating next-level quality work.
- Review, critique, and analysis. Building upon the application in-the-field.
- Learn editing techniques. Stand out by creating your own unique style.
- Follow-up questions